Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Wish

Well hello there. How was every one's Christmas? I had an amazing Christmas! I pretty much got an entire new wardrobe. What more could a girl ask for?
There is something that I am pretty excited to start doing for my blog. I am going to try and start doing Lately.. posts, which are post of pictures of just day to day things. I can now do this because I got and iphone! I am so excited about this. Now I can use Instagram to take more pictures because the camera on this phone is almost as good if not better than the digital camera I have now. So stay tuned!
Something I am a little bummed about is I did not listen to enough Christmas music this holiday season. It kind of just completely left my mind. I am going to try and get away with listening to it for a couple more days. One album I did listen to a lot was the "A Very She & Him Christmas" album. I absolutely love it! One of my favorite songs was Christmas Wish. Please enjoy! And Merry Christmas a day late!

No comments:

Post a Comment