Thursday, December 15, 2011

School=Done!

WHOO!!! School is finally done! And I got out of it with only a cold. Still not fun, but whatever! I am excited to get back to blogging. Many exciting things are coming up. First of all it is almost Christmas!! Oh and my birthday. Oh and wait, my best friend is coming home. All sorts of happy things are coming. I am just extremely happy that I have the entire break to just relax, and not worry about school. That will be very great. Also, I realized that my birthday will never again be on a school night! Yay for college. Haha. Well I hope everyone is happy getting ready for Christmas. I know I am! Will post more soon. Sadly nothing remotely exciting has happened since I took my twoish week break. Oh well!

xoxo

Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment