Wednesday, April 18, 2012

So pretty much this post is going to be about everything. Ok not everything, but a billion things combined into one thing. This is due to the fact that I have seriously been slacking, and that is lame. First things first. A song for your ears.

I don't care if it relates to Twilight. I enjoy this song. So please enjoy.

Other things happening. I just registered for Fall semester! Whoo! Except for not whoo because I am not exactly looking forward to a lot of the classes I must be taking. Here are the gems I must sit through.
  • Human Genetics (the actual class, and then some random discussion class I must attend once a week)
  • Diversity and Health
  • College Algebra
  • Sign Language
Ok the last one I am BEYOND stoked about. I have wanted to take sign language for the longest time, and I am planning on choosing it to be the language I take for four semesters in order to get my BA. Yay me!

Something new. So for a while now, I have been reading the beautiful Busy Bee Lauren blog. Seriously you guys, she has to be the coolest person in the world. I am addicted to her blog. She is seriously the funniest person on the planet, and I read her blog because it seriously makes my day better. I honestly think she might be the coolest person ever! Oh and she loves the Hunger Games, so it is a major plus.
Why I even brought this up. She does this weekly post of random thoughts, and I really want to start doing something like that. There are so many things that I think about during the week, and I usually have no one to share them with. I decided to share them with you, so get ready. I actually can't think of anything right now, but I know I will! Until I can think of something I will leave you with this.


Don't ask me why this almost made me pee my pants. Haha I think it is the scarf. The scarf gets me every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment