Monday, September 24, 2012

I Want Your Bike

So I have a situation. There is this bike. Let's just say it is absolutely beautiful. Like really, I think I might be in love with it. The first time I saw it... it might have taken my break away. Like for real, I freaked out. My friend was a witness. Let's also say that I pretty much comment on it every single time I see it which is almost every day. You see, it belongs to a student at the U. I actually have a class with said student. He is kind of hard to miss. He looks like Adam Sevani. If you don't know who that is... shame on you. That is just not ok. Just in case..
There you go.
 
Anyways... I want this bike people! It is quite the beauty. I do not know the exact model, but if I had to guess it would be this.
Isn't it gorgeous! Again, I am not quite sure if this is it or not, but if it is it would be none other than the Bianchi Tipo Corsa 28- T. I really have no idea what any of that means though. All I know is that it's pretty and I want it!
 
Ok, I will be done now. I just feel like this bike and I are destined to be together. Why else would I be forced to see it every. single. day! I guess we will see what the future holds.
 
Happy Monday
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment