Monday, September 24, 2012

XOXO

 
So I have a dilemma... The fifth season of Gossip Girl comes out tomorrow, and I don't know how to get my hands on it! You guys, I HAVE to watch the entire season before season six starts on Oct. 8. That means I have exactly 13 days to watch the entire fifth season! I am majorly stressing. I keep checking the library, but I am having no luck. I need ideas! I do not have $50 to drop on buying the whole season. Does anyone know if you can rent seasons of shows?? I should probably know that, but I don't. Help me fellow bloggers! I am desperate. I MUST be ready for season six.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Maybe the will have it online now!! Before, I couldn't find a single website where I could watch it without having to pay like three bucks per episode!

      Delete