Tuesday, June 26, 2012

6.26.12

Here are some of my lovely random thoughts. Enjoy.

Walk in closets should be mandatory in every household. They just should be.

I need to go to Europe. NOW! Specifically Greece. I know a lot of people don't really like Greece, but it has pretty much always been number one on my list. I will go and then decide if all you crazy people are correct.

I need more adventure in my life. Preferably in the mountains. I just have a craving for a good hike.

Every household should also have a pool. They just should.

You should be able to command your hair to do anything. Let's be honest, it would make like sooo much simpler. It would also save on lots of money. My hair is very short, and I have these random days were I want it to be very long instead. That usually only lasts for like a nano second, but during that nano second I am sad my hair isn't long. Therefore, you should be able to command your hair to do anything. Just saying.
\
There needs to be a way to meet people from the past. I must meet Audrey Hepburn. I MUST!!

I need to go to New York. This might be due to the Gossip Girl overload I have had the last two months. I don't have a problem. Don't talk to my mother... or Katie Rowley.

I need to start collecting art... and candles.

No comments:

Post a Comment