Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Life Lately

Okay, so maybe not life lately. These are more my summer lately. Ha enjoy!
 Zoo day. I am a little obsessed with elephants.
 They tasted better when they were shapes. Oh well.
 New glasses!
 Delicious juice/coffee cafe. Will definitely be going there again!
 Henna
Race For The Cure for my Mimi
 Love my Mimi and Papa
 First friend married!
 Night at Nickel Mania
 First snow cone
 Have you ever seen a more perfect ice cream cone?
 Dad's masterpiece
 Sprinkler fun!
 Only a little wet...
 Lil' bro
 Bon Iver with my buddy Zachary
 Seriously one of the best concerts I have ever been to!
 It's concert time!
 We were a little squished
 HE IS WE!
 Thrice. The most epic/terrifying night of my life.
 Watermelon lemonade at the Farmer's Market. So glad it's summer.
 These boys stole my heart
 Chai Latte
 We are normal I promise. Besties!
 Love my job!
 Utah has to be one of the most beautiful places on the planet!
 Missionary packages!
 Arts Fest!!!
 Summer bike rides.
 Sunday best
 My puppy is my best friend
 First letter! Best day ever.

@shelbyrichins

Well there is my life lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment