Monday, November 14, 2011

Nuvole Bianche


This song came on shuffle today, and it just left me heart broken. I used to play the piano all the time, and I have completely given it up. I have no idea how it ended up this way. Piano used to bring me more joy than anything. It was how I relieved my stress, and forgot about all my problems. I seriously don't know why I gave it up. It moves me more than anything. I hate being asked to play piano now, realizing, I probably couldn't because I haven't touched a piano in the longest time. I don't know if this all happened because I became to busy or what.

I am making a goal to start playing again. I swear I don't do anything I used to enjoy anymore. I swear school has just swallowed me whole. I never find the time to do anything. I used to read a book a week, and play the piano for an hour a day. I am determined to get things back to the way they used to be. School is important, but it isn't worth giving up everything you love. Has this happened to anyone else? I say we all take a moment this week to do something that we love. Forget about every other stupid thing that is going on in our lives, and do something or find something we are passionate about. Don't let it go. It just isn't worth it. School isn't forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment