Monday, November 21, 2011

On Powdered Ground

Yay! I love a song for the week. I actually had a really long playlist this last week, but this is one of the songs I kept replaying over and over. It is called On Powdered Ground by Agnes Obel. I really love her voice. I think she would be good live. It is very unique.

Another very exciting thing is I got to go shopping at H&M! I am so happy to have one close. It seems like all of my favorite bloggers get a lot of their clothes from there, so hopefully I will score some finds!

This is the new dress I got! I am absolutely in love with it! It is one of those things where you have to limit how much you wear it, because you find yourself wanting to wear it everyday! I have been looking for a dress like this for a long time. This is how I styled it the first time I wore it.

dress/ h&m :: cardigan/ UO :: tights,belt, and shoes/ mom's closet

I don't quite know how I will survive when I move out. There are so many basic accessories that I do not own. Like a belt! I do not own my own belt. I should probably get crackin' on stuff like that.
I hope everyone is having a fantastic Thanksgiving break! Remember to spend time with family.

2 comments: