Saturday, November 5, 2011

Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?

This post is definitely a little late but happy Halloween! I absolutely love Halloween. Scary movies are definitely a favorite. Curtis' family had an Indiana Jones costume party which was soo much fun! You should have seen the decorations. His mom is fantastic. The food was also incredible. Curtis went as the Hatay tank driver that gets shot in the forehead. His costume was seriously spot on! I went as short round from The Temple of Doom. It was a little difficult considering I am not Chinese. I didn't really end up looking anything like him, but my costume was so comfortable! It was like wearing pajamas I swear.


Doesn't he look exactly like him! I thought it was hilarious, and very original. Well I just figured I had to put these pictures up sometime, so here you go. Hopefully I will have something more interesting to blog about soon!

xoxo

Shelby

2 comments:

  1. What a fun theme party. I love your boy's outfit. So hilarious.

    <3 Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was seriously sooo hilarious! He could barely move his face with that huge mustache!

    ReplyDelete