Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Abigail


Abby where do I begin! We met during the good ol' concert choir tour, and have been friends ever since. I can't even explain how much I love you. You are happy ALWAYS and that is one of the many reasons I love being around you. I swear all we do when we hang out is laugh. I know that when I am with you I am going to have a good day, because you are so positive and always smiling. I need to come visit you more. When I am with you I just don't care about all the crap that is going on. I don't know if you have done this on purpose, but with everything that has been going on lately you always change the subject to something more exciting or happy which always makes me feel better. Thank you for being there for me. Thank you for being a light in my life. You are one of those friends were we might not see each other for a while, but when we do it is like we saw each other yesterday. You are so amazing girl. I am so thankful that you have been apart of my life for the last couple years. I swear every memory I have of us together I can just look back on and laugh. That is a good thing! Tour, nerds, camping... HAHA These are things I think of when I am feeling down. Thank you for giving me those memories, and thank you for being my friend. I love you girl! Never change who you are for anyone, because you are perfect just the way you are.

xoxo
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment