Thursday, January 5, 2012

Kenna

I swear we have had the most random friendship ever! We are always kind of off and on, but for one moment in time you were one of my best friends. That was the best! Working at the horrible school every day, and always going to Reems before to buy candy to get us through it. I love hanging out with you. I would say when it comes to life, and all the tough crappy stuff, you are the most relatable. You have no idea how amazing it is to have a friend that kind of knows what I am talking about. You were the only one who could do that for me. I miss seeing you all the time. I know that you live forever away, but when I need you, you are there. I hope you know that goes both ways. I would do anything for you girlie. If you need me to come drive down to St. George sometimes just because I will be there. Thank you for being there for me recently. I really needed that. You are so amazing and beautiful Kenna. Don't let anyone treat you less than you deserve. Stay confident. Thank you for being such a great friend to me! I love you!

p.s- If something feels right, go for it. Don't let anyone stand in the way of something that could be really important for you. Sometimes you have to do what is best for you. Kenna you deserve it!!! Go for your dreams, and let life fit around them not the other way around.
xoxo
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment