Monday, January 23, 2012

Katherine Rowley

Katie Rowley... where do I even begin is the question! You are my best friend. I feel like that sums it up. We have had our off and on stages, but you have continued to be one of my closest friends. I love you Katie Rowley. I want you to know that you are beautiful on the inside and out. You are such an important part in my life. We have been through craziness together. We have cried and laughed together. I am so grateful to have the bright, happy, beautiful, extremely talented Katie Rowely in my life. I hope you know how talented you are. Don't ever get discouraged. I am your fan ok! haha Thank you for always being there for me. I can't even begin to remember all the amazing memories we have shared together. Let's both just admit junior high was a joke. Haha We were so crazy! I have had some of my memorable memories with you. When I look back on my life you have always been there, and that is a good thing. You have no idea how happy I am that we have stayed such good friends. I don't know where I would be without you Katie Rowley. Thank you for a lifetime of fun memories. You are the greatest friend in the world. I honestly will never be able to say how important you are in my life. Keep aiming for the stars. Remember to have a life of oh wells not what ifs. You taught me that. I love you so much Katie Rowley!

xoxo
Shelby

2 comments:

  1. Lovely written.

    Followed the blog, hope you don’t mind. And who knows, maybe you’ll visit me someday too.

    www.thebookness.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I don't mind :) It is nice to know some people are reading this random thing!

    Very classy blog. I love your most recent post about What I Wore. I am the exact same way! I feel so awkward taking pictures of my clothes.

    ReplyDelete