Friday, January 27, 2012

Sara the Best

Oh my gosh. Do you even know how happy I am that I met you? It is a little unreal. I have never met someone that I have had so much in common with. It is funny sometimes. You are just a light to be around. I swear it is impossible to be unhappy when you are around. Thank you so much for that. I know you do that for everyone around you. You are one of a kind Sara Best, and in the best way! I love you girlie. Thank you for being so easy to talk to. It is nice having someone around who understands your thoughts almost as good as you do. We need to hang out more. This friendship will not be over anytime soon as far as I am concerned. I seriously am so grateful that I met you. Yay to that ridiculous writing class! It is crazy to think that I switched into it at the last minute! Did I ever tell you that? Things like that make me believe things happen for a reason. I know we haven't known each other for very long, but I really am so grateful to have you in some part of my life. You truly are one of the most amazing girls I have ever met. Keep on shining Sara Best!!

xoxo
Shelby

p.s- move out with me so we can borrow clothes! ;) haha

2 comments:

  1. great blog! I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Diana! Hope you don't mind I went and checked out your blog as well! I really love the lighting in your pictures.

    ReplyDelete