Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Friends

I don't know about you, but I have no idea where I would be without my friends. I am so grateful to have such amazing examples of friends in my life. Lately, I have been having a really hard time and my friends have been beyond important. They listen to me even though I say the same things over and over. They don't get annoyed with me. If I need them they are there. If you are reading this you know who you are! Haha.
Something that I find to be really important is to always be there for your friends. Be that shoulder to cry on. Let them scream and yell and cry for hours, and just listen. Give them a hug. Call them when you are thinking about them. Call them if you feel like something is wrong. Never EVER let them go, because one day you are going to need them to. You are going to need that shoulder to cry on, and you are going to need that person to be there for you. So never mistreat your friends. EVER!
I want to make this week about my friends. How they are important to me, and how they have helped me through my life. Also how they have changed me. Warning! You will be jealous because my friends are awesome! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment