Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Five Fantastic Things

  1. Driving through a pile of leaves and watching them in the rear view mirror.
  2. Making new friends
  3. The new office! ( I plan on posting pictures soon)
  4. The fact that my mom still makes my lunch! Thank you mommy
  5. For some reason just being completely content with life. I have no idea what it is, but I am just happy and it is the most fantastic thing ever!
I have decided that I am really bored with my header. Maybe it is because I don't have one at all! So if anyone would be so sweet as to help me make one it would be much appreciated! I have no idea how to do anything like that. I don't even know how this blog is running. I really have no clue what I am doing haha
I have been in a very creative mind-set recently. I think it is because of my mom, and all her awesome creativity that she has put into her new office. I really just feel like making something! Anyone have any fun DIY projects that are fairly cheap? I really just need to do something!
Today Curtis and I are going to carve us some pumpkins! I am absolutely stoked. Not quite sure what I want to do yet, but I know it will come to me.
Well this is extremely random, but I am in the Marriot Library's cafe right now, and it smells like someone is cooking fish in the microwave...it smells horrible! I may have to move because it is proving to be a distraction to me.

xoxo
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment