Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pumpkin Makeover

Yesterday Curtis and I finally carved our pumpkins for Halloween! It was quite and adventure and quite a mess. I feel like I have only carved about three pumpkins in my life, so I would say I am slacking in the pumpkin carving art. It was still extremely fun, although I had a few moments of complete frustration with my pumpkin. Haha
Please enjoy our wonderful pumpkins!
I didn't take any pictures during because my hands were covered in pumpkin. Here is the finished product!
This is my crazy boyfriend. No his face does not normally look like that. Haha He did a portrait of Kenny Wormald who is the new Ren MacCormack in Footloose. Footloose is my all time favorite play/musical I guess you could say, so I forced Curtis to go see the new movie with me. Look who is the fan now!
This was the first thing I carved into my pumpkin. I got a huge pumpkin as you can see, so I was able to fit two pictures on here. This was extremely difficult for me for some reason, but at least it makes me laugh. And that black crayon stuff was supposed to come of, but it definitely did not!
This was my second picture. As you can see the two have absolutely nothing to do with each other, but I couldn't make up my mind! This is why I decided to do both instead! This side was very frustrating for me, but I think I like how it turned out. It looks a lot better lit up :)

Well those are the fabulous pumpkins created by Shelby and Curtis. Now I am sitting at home sick, because someone *cough* Curtis *cough* got me sick. Now I get to enjoy a lovely day looking at blogs, and stalking on Facebook. Oh what a wonderful day! Here is what I currently look like in my sick state.


That is a real beauty if I have ever seen one! Haha Hopefully I can feel good enough tomorrow so I can dress up as a hot dog for work. Crossing my fingers...maybe

xoxo
Shelby



No comments:

Post a Comment