Monday, March 26, 2012

Corner Of Your Heart


You guys... I love Ingrid Michaelson. I don't know what it is about this song, but from the moment it starts I am just mesmerized. It is so simple. I am guessing you see that recurring theme in the music I choose. I love something simple, but so simple it is powerful. Does that make any sense? Probably not. Haha Well at least it makes sense in my head! This is one of those songs were I just close my eyes, sit back, and enjoy the ride. I hope you enjoy it!

On another note, I went and saw the midnight showing of Hunger Games... I am so conflicted in my opinion of it! I though the girl who played Katniss (Jennifer Lawrence) was phenomenal! She was pretty much exactly how I pictured her! Well, so I don't ruin anything for anyone I will just give my quick brief opinion. I thought the movie did a very good job at making sure they got in all the major parts of the book, but I thought the development of relationships between the characters was seriously lacking. The book practically rips your heart out with every page. A HUGE part of it is the emotion of these insane Hunger Games. That part was not there for me, but I did spend most of the time comparing the movie to the book. I need to see it again and view it as something completely different from the book. Maybe I would like it better. Overall, I enjoyed it. Anyone else have this same problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment