Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Lately...


 Sadly, I see this kind of thing all the time. Good ol' Utah.
 Thrice farewell concert tickets! :( Extremely depressed about this, but insanely excited to go!
 Happy Birthday little bro! To bad you are 17, and at least a foot and a half taller than me. Little bro doesn't exactly suit you anymore.

Black Keys <3
 The coldest experience of my life! Well not really, but it sure felt like it!
 Just a Sunday afternoon.
Just the love of my life. No big deal.

I have caught some sort of a cold, and it is really frustrating. I always seem to get sick when I am on a break from school (it is spring break). Oh well. I will just spend my time napping, and watching episodes of Ellen. There is a possibility of going to St. George this weekend which will be awesome! If it actually happens. Haha I am really bummed, because I wanted to read "The Hunger Games" before it came out next week, but I am to cheap to buy it and the wait is to long at the library. Oh well I guess. Hopefully I will remember what is going on! Well I must be going. It is almost time for my second dose of cold medicine. Living the life right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment