Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Five Fantastic Things

  1. Audrey Hepburn. I don't know if there is a more lovely and classy lady out their. I need to find out more about her. She just amazes me to no end! She was just a flawless specimen I tell you.
  2. Journal Writing. I am so thankful for this. I don't think there is any other way for me to get all my crazy thoughts out. I usually have so many different ideas going through my head. I find it hard to organize it all. That is what I use journal writing for. It let's me get all my crazy ideas out so I can make room for more! Haha
  3. The Sun. I always thought I would want to live in a place like Oregon or Seattle, but I really don't think I could handle it. I get way to depressed when the sun isn't out. There is nothing better than when it has been dark and gloomy for a week, and then one random day it is nice and sunny. It is like there is hope in life. Haha just kidding. Really though, I need the sun.
  4. Breaks from School. I am on my spring break at the moment, and even though I am sick it has been pure bliss. These breaks are much needed for me. I get burned out from school so easily. I don't know if I could cope without the breaks in between!
  5. New Swim Suit. Whoo! I am so beyond stoked for my new swim suit! It is from Anthropologie, and it is absolutely fabulous. I am currently waiting for it to come in the mail. I can't wait!
Find this beauty and many others here


Today was so awesome! My lovely friend Robmary helped me completely makeover my blog. I love it!!! I was so happy to find someone who actually knew what they were doing. She really helped me get the look I wanted. Another great thing is she has the cutest blog ever! Totally check her out! I promise you will love it! I mean come on, how cute is her button?!



Another exciting thing that happened is I got my hair cut today! Whoo! It is short and VERY blonde. I will post a pic soon. Everyone have a lovely evening! Remember what you are thankful for!


No comments:

Post a Comment