Sunday, March 18, 2012

I would like to call it beautiful

I am really excited for these posts. I always find so many beautiful things all around me! I hope that this can be a way to share a little bit of what I find with everyone. This could pretty much be anything. A memory, quotes, music, movies, nature, books, or clothing. Most of it will probably be art and photography I find. I absolutely love photography, so apologies ahead of time if that is pretty much all you see for a little while! Here is the first thing that I would like to call beautiful...
 found here (I couldn't access the Elle magazine website, but you should be able to get to it from here)

I don't know about you, but I absolutely adore Amanda Seyfried. She seems very different to me. A lot of guys that I talk to do not find her beautiful, but I very much disagree. I think she is absolutely beautiful. She has such a strange, natural beauty. I can't even describe it. She really has an interesting face, but it is beautiful. I can't even explain it! Haha I loved this photo shoot she did with Elle. This was one of the first times I had ever seen her with a lot of makeup on. I just think that she would be a very cool person to know, and she just seems normal. That is not usually the case for a lot of celebrities. I also am in love with the photography aspect of this. It is so simple, but absolutely beautiful. I am a big sucker for simplicity. It is kind of how I role. I hope you enjoyed this, and I would really recommend going and reading her interview with Elle and checking out the rest of the photos!

p.s- I have discovered lookbook! I am pretty much obsessed at the moment! I am getting a lot of new inspiration. I absolutely love it! Check it out!

2 comments:

  1. girl you didn't know about lookbook?! :O ..also, I LOVE amanda seyfried...everybody's like "she looks like an alien" and I'm like "she's still hotter than you" ...good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had heard of it, but I had never taken the time to look at it. I am a little obsessed right now! Haha It is not a good thing. And I know right! Maybe because she is actually normal! Ha

      Delete