- Skirts that reach you knee. I feel like skirts that reach the knee are a lot more flattering and classy. Just my opinion. I also feel like they are a lot more comfortable. Don't have to worry about bending down, and showing off everything. Haha Sorry boys.
- Colorful things. There is just something about colorful things that bring a smile to my face.
- Old Pictures. I LOVE going through old pictures of myself. I like to see how I have changed, and how the people around me have. Pictures are the best way to capture memories.
- Summer concerts. There is nothing better than going to an outdoor concert in the summer. I am specifically thinking of Red Butte. I can picture it now. The beautiful mountains in the background, a blanket to sit on, a lovely picnic to enjoy while waiting, and of course enjoying some awesome music while feeling a nice summer breeze. Pure bliss I tell you.
- Having enough to find new music. I was able to do this on Sunday, and I was beyond thrilled. I never have the time to find/listen to new music, so when I do I take full advantage of it! There is something so relaxing about it. It is for sure one of my favorite things.
Have a fantastic day everyone!