Monday, July 23, 2012

Life Lately

Whoo! Time for some life lately. Here is a little peek into my day-to-day life. Enjoy!

 SRB <3
 Tanner Park adventures!

 
New Car!!

  I love my Papa.

 !

 Surprise for Elder Aldous.

 I will experience this!

Fire!


I have struggles sometimes. Good ol' autocorrect.

Fly free

 FINALLY finished a roll of film.

Bored

Delicious Chai Latte thingy!

New record player! Words can't begin to describe how stoked I am!


I need this book. Now.

 Goodbye little Volvo :( best first car.
I think the lil' bro was bored.

 Hike to Donut Falls.
Demi Lovato. Livin' the childhood dream!


Gardening with the kiddies.

I love my job!!

 Getting stoked for Europe! London, Paris, and Barcelona!


VERY strong Ginger Ale!

REEL BIG FISH!

Well there ya go! My life lately in a nutshell. Follow me on instagram! @shelbyrichins

No comments:

Post a Comment