Sunday, July 22, 2012

Lost In My Mind

dress/Cotton On :: shirt/Old Navy :: belt/Anthropologie :: Toms/JMR

Here is my half-hearted attempt at doing an outfit post. I figured I haven't done one in pretty much a million years, so here ya go! It's Sunday, and simple is always perfect for Sunday. Nothing to crazy. I think the thing I love most about fashion is how much you really can express yourself through it. I love all things creative, but I am not good at creative things. I am an awful artist, and my photography is pretty eh. Clothing is the one thing I have that helps me be creative. I don't care what people say. I think I am good at it. Being creative through clothes that is. I am not the type of girl to dress for a guy. I 100% am always dressing for me, and there is nothing wrong with that. It is my art.

P.S- I really need a better camera. I also need a better setting. Maybe next time. Probably not. Haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment