Thursday, July 19, 2012

What Sets You Apart?


In case I haven't mentioned it already, I love Emma Stone. She is one of those celebs you see and just think, "They have to be an awesome person." Maybe that is just me. Oh well. Moving on.

I found this quote on the great Pinterest the other day, and have been in love with it since. It is so simple, but I find it beautifully worded. Maybe it's because I needed to hear it.

 Sometimes I just sit and think about how random of a person I am. I just feel different. I feel like I think on a different brain wave than every one else around me. The way I think it so random. I change my mind like literally every five seconds. I don't know why. It just happens. Sometimes there is not problem with this, but other times it proves to be a big problem. Especially when other people are involved. I wish I could explain my crazy way of thinking, and my insanely confusing brain, but in order to do that I would need to understand it myself.

I honestly was sitting in my room, listening to music, and becoming very frustrated with my crazy brain when I found this quote. It is nothing extravagant. It is simple. It is exactly what I needed to hear. My crazy, messed up, insane, confused, and outrageous brain is beautiful. The way I think is perfect. It is what makes me, me. I guess I was getting frustrated with it, because I was afraid of hurting people or that they wouldn't accept it. I realize now that those people don't matter. If you can't handle my confusing self, then don't. I have never really cared much about what people think of me anyway. I like my crazy clothes. I like my crazy hair. I like my crazy thoughts.

These are the things that keep me creative, and without creativity I don't see much point in anything.

Wow, I really ramble a lot. I always forget that when I ramble I stop making sense. Hopefully you can decipher your way through this. If not, I will try to say it in proper English.

Let's be honest. I probably can't do that either. Haha Well I am going to stop now. I love Emma Stone. She is fantastic. This quote is perfect. Embrace who you are. Who you are is beautiful. Don't let anyone tell you different. If they try, tell them they can suck it.

Well, maybe something a little nicer, but if you can't think of anything it works.

Goodbye lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment