Monday, September 26, 2011

Skyscraper

Yay! It is time for the weekly song again! So pretty much I gather a list of all my favorite songs for the week, and then I just choose a random one for this post. I can't ever decide on just one, so I have to do it at random because I like them all! Obvisously, they are on my weekly playlist!

The song for this week is "Skyscraper" by Demi Lovato. Yes I admit that I listen to Demi Lovato. This song is pretty inspiring to me. I really love what she is doing with the whole anti- bullying thing. It is time a celebrity stood up for us girls, and told us it is ok to not be a size 0, and then not being a size 0 herself haha It is all about being healthy! Girls need to stop comparing themselves to others, and realize that we are all beautiful and different. It isn't worth it wasting away your life trying to become someone else. Just be yourself!



Well anyway here is the song! The lyrics are pretty powerful. Enjoy!

Also here is the link to Demi's interview with Ellen! This is a little bit more about what she hopes to accomplish. Demi Interview

No comments:

Post a Comment