Sunday, September 18, 2011

This Ones For The Long Run

Yay! So this is my third attempt at a blog, and I am crossing my fingers that I will stay motivated for this one. I didn't have the same inspiration that I do for this blog with the others. For the past year now I have been a little obsessed with blogs, especially fashion blogs. My main inspiration has been the blog of Elizabeth from Delightfully Tacky. I had never seen that kind of a blog before, and now my third (and hopefully final!) blog attempt will be that of a fashion/lifestyle blog!

I don't really know why I never thought of this before because it is so perfect. This is the place I want to document and share my inspiration. I love beautiful things, and I constantly keep an inspiration folder of all the things that inspire me. I hope that this can be a better way of letting me document my inspiration!

So...know what to talk about haha how about my weekend! This weekend was an absolute treat! For the first time in my life I went to the State Fair. It was quite the experience that I will willingly have again! Talk about fashion inspiration at that place! I tried my first exotic deep fried treat (deep fried cheesecake) while I watched a friend try a deep fried twinkie wrapped in bacon... I was not that adventurous! I am extremely bummed out because we ended up hitting a butt load of traffic so by the time we got there, the lighting for my Diana F+ was just not cutting it. Of course I didn't take another camera so all the glorious picture opportunities will have to wait until next year.

Well I think that is it for today. Yay my first post! How exciting :) I hope you all have a wonderful day, and help me stay motivated to stick this one out!

No comments:

Post a Comment