Monday, September 19, 2011

Weekly Song

Soo... I am having major issues trying to figure out how on earth you add a playlist to your blog! I tried using playlist.com, but they had about three of the songs I was looking for. Fail! So if anyone has any clue how to do this (add it to a post, not auto play music for the blog) help would be much appreciated! Instead I will do a weekly song until I can figure this thing out.

The song I chose for this week I actually stumbled upon today while riding the bus. It is funny how I listen to my i pod almost every day, and still manage to find songs I have never heard before. I love it! It is a nice little surprise. The song I found is called "Where Do I Stand?" by As Tall As Lions. Not completely sure why I like this so much. Just do. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment