Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Dayna Shelby

Is it weird that every time I think about you I just start laughing? Haha In a good way of course. That might be because the majority of our conversations are just looking at each other and laughing. It is honestly great. I am so happy that I have a friend that thinks the same way I do. It is really nice. We don't get to see each other much, but when we do we always seem to have the best conversations, and we just laugh. I would say our friendship is pretty carefree, if that even makes sense. I love hanging out with you. We need to more. I don't know why we don't! We are going to. I am deciding this now. Haha Thanks for just being an awesome hilarious friend. I don't even know how else to put it. It is just awesome. When we were little I always thought we were going to be the best of friends, because your last name is Shelby. I still think this. It is just destined to be. Sorry, but you are stuck with me. Haha You are absolutely beautiful, and I love how independent you are. I think that is why we get along so well. You are amazing Dayna. Call me sometimes. Haha

Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment