Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sarah My Bestest

First off, we have no pictures of us together which is pretty much the stupidest thing on the planet! What kind of best friends are we? haha
Second off, I still love this picture, and we will pretend it is us ok?
Wow... Like seriously where am I even supposed to begin? I honestly can't even begin to describe our friendship. All I can really say is we are sisters. It is as simple as that. We are beyond best friends. You have been my best friend since Kindergarten! I mean really, how many people can say that? I really am just amazed. I couldn't have chosen a more beautiful, strong, funny, happy, down to earth, talented, smart, and overall amazing best friend. I know that we will be friends until we are gross and wrinkly. That is just the way it is. I love you Sarah. We are friends until the end! I am so thankful to have a friend like you. You are always willing to forgive, and you make me remember that life is a lot more simple than people let it be, and that really some things just don't matter and aren't worth worrying about. I can't even explain all the things you have taught me. All I can say is I look up to you so much. You are such an incrredible example. You are just real, and people like that are hard to find now a days. Thank you for always being there for me, and for loving me no matter what. I hope you know that there is never a day I won't be there for you. I would do anything for you. I love you!!

Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment