Saturday, February 25, 2012

Lately...

I have wanted to do this for such a long time, and now I finally can! Thank you Iphone! Here is a monthly recap in pictures. It is pretty sad. The camera on my phone is nicer than my actual camera. I think I should invest in one. Haha well anyway, here it is!





 This magazine is awesome! Check it out here
 I am so excited for this! Doing it in the summer. Find more info here


 It was a bit of a war.

Brother's birthday cake!
Crazy hair day!


 I have the best job.
 Happy Valentine's Day


 Pretty darn proud!

Again, I have the best job ever! The chocolate factory.


Well there you have it! I thoroughly enjoyed this! I am excited to keep doing this. Most of these pictures were taken for the Instagram photo day challenge. I have really enjoyed that, because it keeps me taking pictures :) Have a fantastic weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment