Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Five Fantastic Things

Yay! I am so glad to be back on track with my weekly blogging (even though this is the first week). I have really missed this post. It always helped when I was having a really hard week. It is good to remember the things we are thankful for, and all the blessings in our life. Here ya go.

  1. Having a dad who is good with money. This is seriously such an amazing blessing. I don't know where I would be without him. Hopelessly confused no doubt!
  2. My LEAP class. This is a class I registered for at the beginning of the school year (fall semester). It is a year long class with the same people the entire year. I don't know where I would be without this class. LEAP is kind of a home away from home as far as college classes go. It is so nice to be able to walk into a classroom, and know every single person. It is just comfortable, and it is a nice break from the day. I never thought our class would get as close as it has. It truly is amazing.
  3. Having a job! I have the best job in the entire world. I work at an After School program for an elementary school. I am in love with these kids. I would do anything for them. It doesn't help that I work with some pretty awesome people as well!
  4. A good Chai Latte. I wish I had one right now!
  5. The humor section of Pinterest. I am convinced that this is one of the best things in the entire world. It cures any bad day!
Well there you have it! I already feel better about my day. I would challenge everyone to really try to start writing things your are thankful for down. I think a lot of times we forget all the things we truly have, especially the little things. Try to start writing things down, so you can look back at them when you are having a bad day. It really does help.

No comments:

Post a Comment