- Having a dad who is good with money. This is seriously such an amazing blessing. I don't know where I would be without him. Hopelessly confused no doubt!
- My LEAP class. This is a class I registered for at the beginning of the school year (fall semester). It is a year long class with the same people the entire year. I don't know where I would be without this class. LEAP is kind of a home away from home as far as college classes go. It is so nice to be able to walk into a classroom, and know every single person. It is just comfortable, and it is a nice break from the day. I never thought our class would get as close as it has. It truly is amazing.
- Having a job! I have the best job in the entire world. I work at an After School program for an elementary school. I am in love with these kids. I would do anything for them. It doesn't help that I work with some pretty awesome people as well!
- A good Chai Latte. I wish I had one right now!
- The humor section of Pinterest. I am convinced that this is one of the best things in the entire world. It cures any bad day!
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Five Fantastic Things
Yay! I am so glad to be back on track with my weekly blogging (even though this is the first week). I have really missed this post. It always helped when I was having a really hard week. It is good to remember the things we are thankful for, and all the blessings in our life. Here ya go.